ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a chance I'll be changing jobs in the coming weeks and it will require me to be based out of the greater Portland area. Typical in my line of work to require remote employee's to live within an hour of a major airport and for me that would be PDX.

We're not going to permanently move for family reasons and I thought I'd hit up the PDX crowd before calling on some of the rooms for rent I found on CL. In a nutshell...

- I need a bedroom, closet, and bathroom.
- It'll just be me with Roseann coming up (at most) a couple of times a year for us to spend the weekend in Portland.
- Typical week would probably have me there Sunday evening - Thursday/Friday unless I'm just in Portland to catch a flight to head elsewhere.
- I smoke but only outside.
- I've taken a time out from drinking but can't promise I won't drink in the future.
- I'm quite private and quiet and will have no house guests other than Roseann.
- My work, at times, has odd hours i.e. up at 4am for a flight, not back until midnight, etc.
- Wireless internet is a must.
- I won't occupy or take up space in the common area or interrupt your normal life for the most part.
- I don't expect to be fed or cleaned up after. I'm tidy and self sufficient.

If you're looking for a little extra money every month and okay with having a flatmate let me know. I'll know more after Dec. 10th but want to start looking now as some of the CL ads will take a bit of time to broker.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should also mention that my occupancy will be sporadic. There might be times when I'm there two weeks in a row and then not there for six weeks. Or there for a day or two and then gone again.

·
Registered
545 Posts
We did just get a house... And we have an extra room. I swung the idea by jasmine last night and she sounds like she's open to it. The only thing is we're north of Portland in Battle Ground, wa.. It's about a 35 minute drive to PDX. Pm'd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts