ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten to the point where I need to lose a car...or two...or three. Current fleet standings are as follows from oldest to youngest.

91 Miata BRG - 160k -Mint and bone stock
92 Miata Mariner Blue - 160k - Coil overs, roll bar, sticky tires
02 Ford Mustang GT Laser Red - 101k - Recently restored, H- Pipe, Micky Thompson Tires
04 Ford F-150 Extended Cab - 143k - Tow pig, rot free
07 Chevy Trailblazer 3SS - 102k - Faster than the Mustang
12 Hyundai Sonata SE 2.0t - 28k - Daily chooch to work mobile

What do I do? I love them all so much. Love towing the 92 Miata to Autox with the F-150. Love taking the 91 BRG out on a nice night. Love taking the Mustang to Mustang Week. Love cruising around for prey in the TBSS. I really love the no hassle nature of the Hyundai.

Why must this be so hard?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've gotten to the point where I need to lose a car...or two...or three. Current fleet standings are as follows from oldest to youngest.

91 Miata BRG - 160k -Mint and bone stock
92 Miata Mariner Blue - 160k - Coil overs, roll bar, sticky tires
02 Ford Mustang GT Laser Red - 101k - Recently restored, H- Pipe, Micky Thompson Tires
04 Ford F-150 Extended Cab - 143k - Tow pig, rot free
07 Chevy Trailblazer 3SS - 102k - Faster than the Mustang
12 Hyundai Sonata SE 2.0t - 28k - Daily chooch to work mobile

What do I do? I love them all so much. Love towing the 92 Miata to Autox with the F-150. Love taking the 91 BRG out on a nice night. Love taking the Mustang to Mustang Week. Love cruising around for prey in the TBSS. I really love the no hassle nature of the Hyundai.

Why must this be so hard?
I'll gladly take any of those off your hands as a donation... !

What road is that where you took a picture with the mountains in the backround?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll gladly take any of those off your hands as a donation... !

What road is that where you took a picture with the mountains in the backround?

The picture of the blue Miata is up on Mt. Washington in Jackson New Hampshire.

The trailblazer can tow, and is also my most recent acquisition. It's basically my unicorn car/truck/trar. However I live in New England so I rely on the F150 to take all of the winter abuse, salt, etc. I wash it off every couple of days to keep her cherry!

I can justify all of the cars, which sucks, but there is only so much space in the driveway...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Boston, huh? From what I've gathered from internet talk from people up and over your way: Keep the most rusted out one for winter duty, keep the second most rusted out one for backup when the more rusted one falls through completely, and keep the nicest one for summer drives.

Damn dude, six cars? I have enough hassle just maintaining my fleet of four.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts