1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.

hardtop

or

garage vary front lip, Nopro rear spoiler.

(i think everyone knows what the front lip looks like.)
rear spoiler.
http://www.metromotorsports.com/productdetail.asp?PprodID=510

which of the two options would you do? 94 NA, white.

otherwise, it's pretty much stock. we don't get much snow where we live. i found a white hard top a few miles away for 850, no headliner/defrost.

but i love the look of the lip/rear spoiler. but like i said, car is stock. but i'll be putting my black racing BR-R wheels on. anyone suggestions?

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
I cast my vote.

(hint I sold a hardtop)

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Hard top FTMFW.

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
Hardtop prices are like Torsen prices.

Always going up

(Thank you Spec racing :( )

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
hardtop, you can always get that other stuff later. plus you get that instant gratification =D>

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hardtop. The GV has definitely not kept its cool factor over time. I almost prefer the OEM setup. The GV is a little too outrageous.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i appreciate everyones responses and voting, but... i kind of forgot i autox in stock class.. the spoilers would definately be protested in my region.. so, uh. well. i guess i may be able to get the hard top, but the wife said it's too much money!!! she already agreed on my aero package! waaah!! sometimes rules can stink. oh well. back to the drawing board. maybe a trailer hitch and tire trailer.. whatever. :x :evil:

·
Registered
402 Posts
It's your money, isn't it?

Yet another reason not to get married, I suppose.

·
Supporting Member
830 Posts
Better late than never:
Get the hardtop.
It completely changes the look of the ride, from the standard convertible to a hard top coupe, plus it increases rigidity some what, when the hardtop is on....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
good luck finding one in our area. Ive been looking for a while with no luck. It seems the DC metro miata peeps like thier hardtops.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hardtops are becoming more rare, and the prices never drop, get one while you can. Then go buy the GV lip to piss everyone off.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's your money, isn't it?

Yet another reason not to get married, I suppose.
trust me, there are very few downfalls in our relationship. she actually consented to the hardtop. i'm hopefully picking it up this saturday.

but for today, she's buying herself a new autocross helmet. she's been using one of my old ones.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Where did you find it? Ive been looking all over and cant seem to get one :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts