ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
32,623 Posts
Looks familiar...I did the exact same thing on Junior's turn signals awhile ago (though I'm not the first) :)

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
looks like you did a clean job I might do this someday, just have a million other projects I need to finish first. BTW your clear corners looks good on there, I think there almost required on a white mx5

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slutz4: Thanks....I was ALL fired up for some bondo work, but found a why I didnt need to.

Now, the lights are ONLY for the turn signal, and no parking light.

I have the clears in the front only...I think I should get them for the rear also...

·
Registered
117 Posts
That is pretty nice. Is there a how-to on this somewhere or did you figure out how to do this one on your own?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw it somewhere....but I did take a lot of pics. I will update my cardomain page with the "how to" if folks are interested...

·
Registered
117 Posts
The pictures on your site are really good, however can anyone provide a written howto to explain the steps to go along with these?

I'm all about some free/cheap TSIs!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iWeasel: I did "borrow" the idea from somewhere...but I am not 100% sure it was your site. However, notice the name of the thread? "I stole it..." meaning, the idea.

I have updated a cardomain page detailing (as much as I could) the exact ste-by-step. I AM missing a few pictures, but I think I got most of it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1172695/6

1 - 9 of 9 Posts