ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the chance to drive a slightly modded NA today, and my boy jesus it was, uplifting lol... A tad smaller than my NB but wow that's a really nice feeling, I was contemplating one as a track car and I think the drive today kinda sealed the deal....

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I think this post would fall into the Random Thoughts category. Keeps things less cluttered around the forum.

Welcome to the NA club though. You know what they say, "Once you go NA there ain't no other way" :p

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found a 93' LE in philly for 1300.. All it needs is a rear and a caliper.... Im so tempted Jesus its sooooooooo nice tho.....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
They are awesOme. I could have about any car of my liking. But always end up sticking with my na Miata.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love my NB for the curves but for pure raw driving experiences I'd choose the NA

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just went from an na to an nb and think I made a mistake.
The na was much more like the sports cars I grew up with in the 60s.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i own 2 0f each......

·
Registered
369 Posts
I just went from an na to an nb and think I made a mistake.
The na was much more like the sports cars I grew up with in the 60s.
I've been thinking about trading my NA+cash for a NB. But after reading this, I think i'll stick with the NA.

The NB's interior is so much nicer though. But I do love that raw driving experience :mrgreen:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Of course it was nicer to drive if it was modified and your car was stock. NBs are nicer.. better interior, stiffer, better gearing, better engine ...

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
NB4Lyfe lol

I've driven an NA and an NB with modified suspension and I prefer my car (an NB). Also driven a slammed NA....that was kinda fun haha.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Driven all three and would prefer a NC but have a NB. NA definitely feels more tossable but I hate pop up headlights.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts