ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well if you saw the 91 miata im parting out well good new. first of all my tanabe header came in today. hits the stearing rack but i got it fixed. ext i got my black miata today(parts car) and i popped the hood for the first time. well now i can say im a proud owner of a jackson racing supercharger! i only payed $250 for the car. its not in the best shape and does not currently run. honestly im very excited but it looks like im not going itb =(.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Holy crap that is AWESOME!!

·
Mufasa in Training
32,623 Posts
Good find on the JRSC, but don't surprised if it doesn't fit over your header. Good news is though that you can sell it :D

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Was the Tanabe header a tight fit due to the steering shaft? Where and how did you make "adjustments" to get it to fit? BFH method? My understanding is that the steering shaft in LHD cars often interferes with the primary runners on headers designed for RHD cars. Nice score on the supercharger.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was the Tanabe header a tight fit due to the steering shaft? Where and how did you make "adjustments" to get it to fit? BFH method? My understanding is that the steering shaft in LHD cars often interferes with the primary runners on headers designed for RHD cars. Nice score on the supercharger.
hey man yea the normal problem on the LHD was the steering shaft. however i did get it to fit. i had to make the adjustments right where the stearing shaft hit. the best thing about this header is its 2 peices. comes right outta the way from the transmission its very nice indeed ill be taking pictures tomorrow as it is a little dark out now. as far as the supercharger fitting i dont think it will the header has a mid rise to it.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
AHHHHH! It hurts to look at the picture of the interior!!

:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts