ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know the chances are extremely low, being only 1500 are in the US, but does anyone have the 93 LE interior, or know where one is? i am mainly looking for the Dash, center console, and carpet for my retro build, and that red would be perfect. Perfer those 3 things be in Mint condition... which is probably even more rare. but worth a shot i guess. let me know please!

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
I don't have the parts available for you. However, wanted to let you know that you can scratch the console off of your list. It's the same as all of the other NA consoles...unless you want one with a number plate on it or similar.

Some of the usual recyclers will come across a 93 LE for partout now & again. You'll just need to keep tabs on what folks like Planet Miata, Panic Motorsports and such have recently acquired. There'll even sometimes be associated parts and the occasional, complete interior on eBay.

·
Registered
771 Posts
There is one for sale by a breaker in NC on the m.net classifieds at the moment. The dash and carpet should be something he still has.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts