1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ICHIBA STUDDED SPACERS VERSION 2

15mm, 20mm and 25mm

$110 A Pair +Shipping and CC Fees
CA residents are subject to CA Sales Tax.

ICHIBA SPACERS 15mm

ICHIBA SPACERS 20mm

ICHIBA SPACERS 25mm

·
Registered
229 Posts
Really wish ya'll could just post the prices or get them up on a web site like you ultimately did the steering wheels... Might be interested in some for my MINI if they'll work with a 56.1mm hub bore (looks like the hubcentric bit is removable) but don't really care to mess with PM.

·
Registered
474 Posts
this is very temping....

been thinking of adding 15mm spacers to get my 19 offset rpf1's to stick out more when i mount them but dont know if it would work since im going with some fatty azenis lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really wish ya'll could just post the prices or get them up on a web site like you ultimately did the steering wheels... Might be interested in some for my MINI if they'll work with a 56.1mm hub bore (looks like the hubcentric bit is removable) but don't really care to mess with PM.
threw in the pricing just for you buddy. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
are these stronger/better than buying extended studs and rocking slip over spacers? i dont see how they could be, but i thought i would ask anyways.

thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Flamesuit on.
If I get these for 6.5 inch wide wheels, which size spacer would I need to get it to sit flush? Would I need to roll my fenders with the added spacers?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
WE NEED AN OFFSET.. i have no idea why. but people always leave that out, its one of the most important measurements......

and go to willtheyfit.com and they will answer your question... use the 15x8 +0 xxr as an example if you want something "flush".. or use 5-10mm less + offset if you want less camber..

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
oh and btw. im pretty sure none of these spacers will work. iirc your wheel is too skinny to begin with, im assuming they're stock wheels and have a +35-45 offset or something like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts