CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Have you got a web page for this? thanks
colin

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will release the website on where to purchase these from to the 1st person to Paypal me $10.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just kidding anyways. I can't find an official website from the manufacturer on this one. Let me know if you find it.

·
1,213 Posts
OMG .... Kyle that is a sooooooooooooo lame :shock:

polished bits + illuminated bits ( unless to make something mechanical turn more freely or faster or to light up the road or dials/controls at night ) = POINTLESS !!!

never mind ! for anyone ( like Kyle :wink: ) into this stuff, how about the same cup holder frame linked up to the cigar lighter but not for led's ..... but for a mini refrigerator element =D> ... the patented retrorocket "cool2cup" !!!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's so funny how some people get the notion that I like the things that I post up when I make no assertion one way or another. I'm just happy to bring you guys the latest from the jdm Roadster tuning scene and let you guys make up your own minds.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
This is just what I always wanted!!!!!

·
1,213 Posts
It's so funny how some people get the notion that I like the things that I post up when I make no assertion one way or another. I'm just happy to bring you guys the latest from the jdm Roadster tuning scene and let you guys make up your own minds.
Kyle I'm only yanking your chain !!! I know you wouldn't be into this schnitz ... right !!?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I need one that strobes, changes colors, and flashes every time the bass hits from my 15" subwoofers. And it's got to be able to heat up my cupa noodles and keep my Steven Seagal Lightning Bolt Asian Experience flavored energy drink ice cold at the same time. W3rd.

·
Registered
439 Posts
so where do you go to get those steven seagal energy drinks? heard they're at walmart but i couldn't find it. weren't in the soda/energy drink section

1 - 18 of 18 Posts