ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just found this on Craigslist. Called the guy and he said it's a Harddog Roll Bar. Looked on their website and I don't see it on their website... How much would you say it's worth?

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
$150-$200 maybe if you feel like being generous

edit: keep in mind there are no backing plates and hardware included in this picture, and that would be another 70 or 80 bucks right there. If you plan on spending $300 or above you can find better rollbars of theres with the diagonals or harness bars

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How safe would it be to use this roll bar? I don't plan on tracking.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I wouldn't pay more than $250 for a rollbar this basic. With having to buy the hardware to properly mount it, that limit would very easily be reached.

edit: far as safety on the street it should be just fine. (just buy backing plates and new bolts)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ Agreed with him when it comes to safe for the street theres a handful of people that run this roll bar on this forum.

What does the guy want?
He's asking $200. Is there a topic I can read to learn how to install this roll bar? Apparently he also says that this bar has never been used.

edit: It looks kinda scary because it doesn't have any horizontal or diagonal bars on it...

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
What Dazed said. I'd say around $225 if it has the backing plates. If it is a HD it would be a Hard Bar Sport ( I guess it could be really old) and those are like $350 new, but it doesn't look like it has the seatbelt tabs on the sides of it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i wouldnt feel good with that withoput a diagnol bar of some sort in it. but non the less 150 for sure. And like was already said you need hardware and backing plates

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
No diagonal is nothing to worry about.

Bolts cost maybe, 5 bucks at a hardware store.

And backing plates are metal plates with holes.

It's all simple And a done bar there is no reason to be anal about the diagonal bar.

Buy it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts