ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone identify these aftermarket parts for me:

front bumper:

what's this fuel lid made of? aluminum or plain stamped steel?

fuel lid:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I believe the fuel lid is Runabout. Front bumper looks similar to the Barchetta Clubman but the lights appear to be set too low.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Yes, Runabout is a Japanese company. They don't have a website but they regularly advertise in Road&Ster. They focus more on retro styling and sell things like low-back Cobra seats, the popular Runabout M2 replica mirrors, leather interior accessories, etc. I don't know what the fuel lid is made of because I've never seen one in person but they aren't all that rare. I'd say it's worth about $75-$100 in good to excellent condition.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for that info freedomgli.

the car's a used car import from Japan and came with a few extras that i haven't seen before. it even has the chrome windshield surround.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the fuel lid and the bumper i haven't seen before. the chrome windshield surround i've seen a pic of on this forum on a red car in nevada - the only one i've seen prior to the one on this black car. the wheels are probably black racing or rs watanabe.

most likely this car's been converted from a right hand drive to a left hand drive to comply with philippine road regulations. i can't tell from the pics but hopefully it was done properly.

despite the fact that it's an automatic, the unique pieces seem to suggest that a prior owner was enthusiastic enough to get the car some special accessories.

·
1,213 Posts
the fuel lid is 100% by runabout ( and out of production now ) there are two types, the later ones had allen socket screws like rivets around the edge and the early ones without

they are polished stainless steel welded onto the original under frame in steel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts