ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
well that looks like phinz car :mrgreen: I really need to get me one of those storm trooper costumes. Any of lifes situations could be made better with a storm trooper costume =D>

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
well that looks like phinz car :mrgreen: I really need to get me one of those storm trooper costumes. Any of lifes situations could be made better with a storm trooper costume =D>

Man, dude on the right needs to invest in a real helmet. That Don Post (or eBay special) is just *wrong.* He put all that work into the Sandtrooper weathering and messed it up with an ugly, cheap vinyl helmet. :?

TK on the left's helmet isn't much better, though. :shock:

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
shoot I call them all storm troopers.

I havent watched the movies in ages, because I dont have them on DVD yet and I dont have a VCR.

I still need to see episodes 1-3!

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
hmm...strange, someone told me 1 was really bad, and 2 was better. I didnt hear anything about 3, I could always ask my brother.

Ill see all 3 anyways. Kinda like how everyone tells me The Godfather 3 sucks, but I just have to sit down and finally watch that one at least once.

·
1,213 Posts
I would have thought that an AT-AT driver would have a black interior in his Miata !!?

obviously correct exterior colour to hide from the Rebel Alliance in the snow though :lol:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
hmm...strange, someone told me 1 was really bad, and 2 was better. I didnt hear anything about 3, I could always ask my brother.

Ill see all 3 anyways. Kinda like how everyone tells me The Godfather 3 sucks, but I just have to sit down and finally watch that one at least once.
TPM was a lot of history to lead you to AOTC. ROTS was the best of the three, and I find it to actually be a pretty good movie. I just wish they had use an ANH Vader costume instead of the shiny perversion they used for the Vader scene in ROTS.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts