ClubRoadster.net banner
81 - 100 of 689 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
do not color match. it looks sick with the black top and black wheels. reminds me of my s2k it was also dark silver with a black hard top. i want an nb.
I love the contrast the top gives the car, but I want a black trunk wing and front lip. Those all combined might make it look a little funky. I guess I'll just have to get those and install them before paint so I can see how it looks.

On another note, I invited my buddy with a turboed FD :bouncin: He said he might cruise out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I love the contrast the top gives the car, but I want a black trunk wing and front lip. Those all combined might make it look a little funky. I guess I'll just have to get those and install them before paint so I can see how it looks.

On another note, I invited my buddy with a turboed FD :bouncin: He said he might cruise out.
TELL HIM TO STAY HOME, you stay home too. OTHER WISE IM gonna end up buying an NB OR FD after the meet and drooling on those cars.

im undecisive here. i just know i want a new car. lol here are my options (i currently own a 335i and the turbo NA, i want a new car by new years. that means one car has to go. lol)

keep 335i and buy NB
keep 335i and buy RX7(fd)
keep 335i and buy s200

or

keep NA and buy Z06
keep NA and buy M3

or

SAVE my money and stop buying cars.

·
Registered
749 Posts
^this isnt necessarily true. rotaries, like all motors, are as reliable as you make them. 13B's just have a bad rep.
ive had two fc's before my na, both ran like champs.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Throw a lot of boost at it and tell me it's reliable....won't happen. Been there done that. Even poured oil in the gas tank because motor needed more lubrication. They're not all that reliable.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i bought a red 00 NB tonight. nardi edition with 130k in excellent shape. except its auto but, i can get a six speed for 350 through work :)

i paid less than what NAs sell for!!!

81 - 100 of 689 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.