ClubRoadster.net banner
161 - 180 of 689 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
why cant we do both meets on the 17th? ;)
i initially thought this (since i work sat morning) but felt some ppl mite be tired or want to spend time with fam, etc. etc.

so i guess ill see yall on the 24th

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Cant go to adams yet...need to buy a roll bar :(

Damn, I need to make more money and get me a miata already. I'll try to stop by the meet in my daily drive if I don't have work.

Anyone give me a heads up if you spot a good deal on an NA?
Def. come and check it out man, fun times! Check the IE Craigstlist ad's they are usually cheaper in that region lol.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2,016 Posts
Yea, I've been scouring craigslist, seen a couple of good deals so I'm not too worried about it being too expensive, just gotta wait till I have enough disposable income.

I think I should be free that weekend since it's right after Thanksgiving and I'm only a mile and a half from best buy =D

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2,016 Posts
Nice. I'm off of Schleisman

There's a guy in my neighborhood that has a very very clean red miata with a nice, not too low stance that I've been trying to hit up, but I've only ever seen the car once and it was at 1 in the morning. If I see him again I'll tell him to check out this thread as well.

Also, someone should create a Facebook page as a secondary just to post updates and meetup info, just thinking out loud

·
Registered
189 Posts
isnt there already an IE miata fb page? Alot of the guys were talking about it at the last meet.

Yes it's http://www.facebook.com/groups/352399358135044/
It's closed but you can always ask to be added.
The reason the group is closed is to try to keep it to legit Miata people.
Once you've joined anyone who wants to be an admin can be, just have to ask.

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
pete you need to come out to the next meet!
Yep I'm plannning to. This Saturday going to the Mazda Puente Hills thing and planning to be at the meet on the 24th.

161 - 180 of 689 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.