ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You'll be welcomed at Garage Woolery. No plans here, but if there's demand I can make some.

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts

Woolery, every time I see that video, I think of you. hahahaha. (please greet me like this every time we meet please)

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
fuuuu. that bear could charge straight through that fence and into the car before they found the window switch, if it wanted.

so could woolery.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Nah he won't Steve. Look, it even waved back at the passenger...hehe

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't really host a tech day that day because I've got another major construction project going on. We're finally building the Great Wall (a privacy wall) on the south side of the property. The driveway currently has a mountain of cement/gravel on it and everying inside the garage is trapped inside. :woolery:

I was thinking more along the lines of indoor activities (movies, games, food, drunkeness, loud laughing, etc).

Oh, and I promise to wave like a friendly bear to everyone. It'll go well with my new epic beard. :woolery:

But if Batou shows up, I'll charge his car. RRRAAAAOOOWWWRRRR!

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Can't really host a tech day that day because I've got another major construction project going on. We're finally building the Great Wall (a privacy wall) on the south side of the property. The driveway currently has a mountain of cement/gravel on it and everying inside the garage is trapped inside. :woolery:

I was thinking more along the lines of indoor activities (movies, games, food, drunkeness, loud laughing, etc).

Oh, and I promise to wave like a friendly bear to everyone. It'll go well with my new epic beard. :woolery:

If this does happen can you please make a animated gif of it?

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts

Well then, you'll just have to wait.

oh, and i'll greet you with one of these:

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Woolery is this a potluck? I might bring some Turon if I go..

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Woolery is this a potluck? I might bring some Turon if I go..
Sure, why not? Feel free to bring anything (food, games, liquor, etc) you'd like to share.
I'll be making a turkey and some fixin's for guests who show up. Let's party!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
so jealous of everyone in close proximity to teh woolery~ Must... move... to socal.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Bump..

Cuz hey, why not...

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Everyone is welcomed, noob or not. There is only one rule: Be nice :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts