ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
what the hell is that guys problem? doesnt he realize that he is upsetting the 50/50 weight balance by putting those fins on there? the car probably handles terribly!

/.net

now its time to forward this to my boss who is keeping an eye out for a classic cadillac....lol

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
For God's sake, that's ridiculous.

What kind of drugs does someone have to be on to wake up one day and think...

"Hmmm, I got that ol' '59 Caddy out back that maw ran into a light pole back in '63 and I got this here Miater that was rear ended when muh wife was pickin' up groceries down at the food depot. I wonder...."

I think it may have gone something like that...

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Too bad, all that work and it STILL looks like a Miata, he should have taken it further, like a new front bumper and some different mirrors, and the interior is BONE stock, it needs some crazy looking racing seats and some chrome hoop style bars.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
What kind of drugs does someone have to be on"
Good ones. That is a wild custom but I'm with Phatty, it needs more. Maybe a wide chrome grille up front and some 14" wire wheels would complete the theme? Some rear seats would allow you to bring friends along and would erase any evidence that the car was once a Miata.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Good ones. That is a wild custom but I'm with Phatty, it needs more. Maybe a wide chrome grille up front and some 14" wire wheels would complete the theme? Some rear seats would allow you to bring friends along and would erase any evidence that the car was once a Miata.
Oh yeah i like where you are going with that bro, how about gutting the trunk, relocating the gas tank, and making the trunk into a rumble seat? And some 14" daytona wire wheels would be pimp, but he needs some stiffer spring in the rear?

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seems like you can make it into the Miata it longs to be. maybe you should bid on it =D>

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ahhh, my eyes are on fire! Haha, chrome fender trim! I'm pretty sure Moss dosen't even offer those.

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
wow thats hideous, but I still have to commend whoever did it for there handyman skills, I bet I couldnt do it. Of course I havent seen this in person the work might be awful for all I know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts