ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Some of the earlier Nielex center toggle switch sets did come with colored rings, but I could be wrong about this one.

Jesse? Randy? Any parts guru?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I had that in my Watched Items list but once I saw someone else bid I lost interest. I don't have a Mariner Blue car. I just wanted the switches and a radio console panel to experiment on.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I won it. The seller did not realize how much the switch was worth, so I got lucky. I'll use the console piece (painted black, of course) If I can get my hands on an LE dash. I found a couple and it still isnt easy to get my hands on them.

Even if it turns out to be a fake, I'll still use it if it looks nice.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
haha yall have some good eyeballs, i saw that and was like, heck no, painted bright blue? little did i know there was a goody hidden inside!!! And that switch is at least $80 USD plus shipping from Japan. I am still waiting for mine, i had ordered from RS-Products, they said its on back order, and that was like MONTHS ago. *Sigh*

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
I won it. The seller did not realize how much the switch was worth, so I got lucky. I'll use the console piece (painted black, of course) If I can get my hands on an LE dash. I found a couple and it still isnt easy to get my hands on them.

Dang Justin- you're the Ebay champion :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts

Dang Justin- you're the Ebay champion :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Haha, after scoring your LE speaker plates, yes :twisted:

Its E-bay Karma. I just got done selling lots of crap for cheap.

=D>

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
It came today, it was even in a JDM tite y0 box and wrapped in JDM newspaper \:D/
The blue paint on the panel is nice, but I'll paint it black and use it in my LE conversion. I am 99.9% sure this part is nilex, as it looks just like the one on leni's website, gold tone and all. Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong.

The red and blue spacers are just anodized rings that were screwed on. I'm not digging the gold finish, so I'll probaby polish it off, unless someone wants to swap.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I didnt catch that, I congrats are in order then =D>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
It came today, it was even in a JDM tite y0 box and wrapped in JDM newspaper \:D/
The blue paint on the panel is nice, but I'll paint it black and use it in my LE conversion. I am 99.9% sure this part is nilex, as it looks just like the one on leni's website, gold tone and all. Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong.

Yes, i am willing to try to prove you wrong, please send it to my house for verification, if this is the real deal i will send you back a check for $80 USD, however i would have to keep the part for local validation issues. :twisted:

Phatty

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
You tempt me, sir Phatty-san. should I let the JDM Goodie be gone to the next enthusiast for my pockets increase with yen... or let a good deal be good for personal motoring enjoment. Decisions....

^^My poor attempt of JDM engrish.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts