ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Items are used, but in good working condition. What is in the pictures is what you will get. Prices are OBO, shipping NOT included. Ships from 77379, actual shipping costs will be used. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Soft top latches - SOLD! $45:

Polished Hood Lifts - $65:

OEM Fuel Pump and Assembly (93k miles) - $30:

Remember, OBO!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do they mount? Are there brackets that come with?
I contacted TrackDogRacing, but he didn't have installed instructions and he is the only place I know that sales it. As far as I know, you'd just tap and drill for these to mount. I'm not completely sure though, to be honest. No one seems to really use them either on Miata forums, so knowledge is very limited.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I just install these same hood lifts on my MSM, you have to drill and tap one hole on each hood latch. The bottom bolt mounts to a pre-existing hole. Doesn't take long, but the hood does need to be removed.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just install these same hood lifts on my MSM, you have to drill and tap one hole on each hood latch. The bottom bolt mounts to a pre-existing hole. Doesn't take long, but the hood does need to be removed.
So no brackets are required, all you need is the lifts? Thanks for your reply!

·
Registered
375 Posts
No brackets, they look like they're missing the nuts though. Easy to replace at Ace/Lowe's/Home Depot, four needed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts