ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And I'm freaking excited about it! (I'm from New Jersey)

Been craving for a NA Miata as a DD and I finally got one ! Silver Stone Silver or.. uhh. However it is called :fab:

Plan on doing maintenance stuff first: Oil Change, Transmission Oil, Spark Plugs, etc. Bought it from a dealer and says all have been looked over and are fine, but I'm a skeptical mofo:p

Seriously, I purchased a Silver 1990 Mazda Miata MX-5 for $2800.00 with about 117k miles. Price seems a bit high for me, but considering there is no rust, body is in flawless condition, clean interior, aftermarket head unit, and a well running 1.6, I took the bait XD

Future mods within 3 months: Im debating whether Racelands or Megan Racing EZ Streets Coilovers. For some reason the Racelands are stupid cheap.... $315.00 I think it was? I only DD the Miata and nothing else so... XXR 501 (gunmetal) with FALKEN ZIEX ZE-502, Chin spoiler, aftermarket steering wheel, and smoked out corners. I want the car to be clean, low, pantie catching machine :twisted: jkjk about the panties, but I would love it to be presentable and DD able.

PS: Photos will be up hopefully by tomorrow night. Going to a car meet so hopefully I get some picture taking downtime with my baby.

****************UPDATE************PICS******************

Well, that's it.
-Pogi

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres a reason racelands are so cheap haha welcome!
I've heard some rumors about them being sketchy, but I kinda couldn't find it on the search button why. Heheh that's how nooby I am, but I'm leaning towards the Megans due to a "You get what you pay for" mindset :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome ...and if youre broke and wanna slam, go racelands...now if you wanna slam and want a somewhat decent coilover, go ezstreets

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Welcome to CR!!!!
I know a few people with easy streetz that love them some say they're to stiff, a few other with stance who also love them. I've loved my tein flex since day one. Basically there's tons of options lol. I would search up review of each coilover you want then based off of that and what you are willing to spend narrow it down. Do it right the first time and save money in the long run.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts