Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=177880

A Miata.net member was expressing an opinion and got shut down basically. That thread would've been a perfect place to address the issue and the moderator/admin shut him down completely. Probably will drive that person off the board and possibly out of the community. Bad moderating in my opinion.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
That guy (anti-fwd) kind of has a point. Maybe the Miata folks are a little older and have less free time to just kick it in a parking lot.

I know I'd go to a lot more meets & drives & techdays if I wasn't:
a. married
b. have a house & yard to tend to
c. have a new-born baby

M

·
0 Posts
firedog25 said:
Probably will drive that person off the board and possibly out of the community. Bad moderating in my opinion.
<Editorial>

I'm not about censorship. But I'd rather not see people using the bandwidth of this forum to report problems at other forums. The whole point of starting this place was to leave those bad vibes behind.

</Editorial>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
i see alot of people piss and moan about how boring our local club is, but that is all they do, i used to plan events but they whiners would never show, if they have that much freetime why not start a new club? Do something about it, right? makes sense to me. my .02 cents, some people just like to piss & moan, its human nature, hahahah

PhatMiata

·
Registered
692 Posts
revlimiter said:
Complaining about other boards isn't necessarily good for getting any sort of sponsors over here. :( Especially the ones that sponsor the other board.

Just my humble opinion.
true

M

·
0 Posts
Stealth97 said:
we need a dotenet moderation and ploitics discussion subsection!
Good idea. I've asked Tim to add a new section, "Forum Nuts & Bolts," specifically to discuss the operation of the forum.

~Bill

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jesseclee said:
That guy (anti-fwd) kind of has a point. Maybe the Miata folks are a little older and have less free time to just kick it in a parking lot.

I know I'd go to a lot more meets & drives & techdays if I wasn't:
a. married
b. have a house & yard to tend to
c. have a new-born baby
This is funny, just after I posted this thread I sent Anti-FWD a PM and explained to him that the majority of us are indeed married, have families, work regular 9-5 jobs, etc.,etc.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RoadstarJDM said:
firedog25 said:
Probably will drive that person off the board and possibly out of the community. Bad moderating in my opinion.
<Editorial>

I'm not about censorship. But I'd rather not see people using the bandwidth of this forum to report problems at other forums. The whole point of starting this place was to leave those bad vibes behind.

</Editorial>
Sorry, I was just expressing a possible concern. I visit each forum equally for the most part and I see a lot more freedom here, that guy was just pretty much wondering what was going on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.