ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone im new here. Im Luis, i live in Campbell CA (south bay) i like to drive, chill, drink and party. been driving miatas for 8 years now and love them... oh yeah im only 22 so dont think im old because ive been driving them for so long haha

here are some recent pics of my car, ill take better ones later

ps ill be getting rid of that style bar soon haha

·
Registered
249 Posts
Stupid fire walls. I can never see pics from this board at work. Welcome!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stupid fire walls. I can never see pics from this board at work. Welcome!
thanks your not missing out on much with my car but because u cant see it ill describe it black 95 1.8l with a oem lip extended with a oem eg civic lip, red 93 le interior, red sparco torino seat, momo monte carlo steering wheel with a t3 hub extender, yucky style bar, polished valve cover, lowered on bilstein shocks and ground control coli sleeves. i put my motor back to stock but that should be changing again soon oh yeah i have black sportmax wheels on them 15x8 0 offset

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
ill describe it black 95 1.8l with a oem lip extended with a oem eg civic lip, red 93 le interior, red sparco torino seat, momo monte carlo steering wheel with a t3 hub extender, yucky style bar, polished valve cover, lowered on bilstein shocks and ground control coli sleeves. i put my motor back to stock but that should be changing again soon oh yeah i have black sportmax wheels on them 15x8 0 offset
Please be sure to park pictures and a list of your car's mods in the Garage.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill describe it black 95 1.8l with a oem lip extended with a oem eg civic lip, red 93 le interior, red sparco torino seat, momo monte carlo steering wheel with a t3 hub extender, yucky style bar, polished valve cover, lowered on bilstein shocks and ground control coli sleeves. i put my motor back to stock but that should be changing again soon oh yeah i have black sportmax wheels on them 15x8 0 offset
Please be sure to park pictures and a list of your car's mods in the Garage.
thanks, i just posted it up there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts