Post some more info.

Model year
With hardtop?
Wheel type and size(s)
Other options

·
Supporting Member
12,265 Posts
Like they say, condition is everything. And since mechanicals are so cheap/easy on these cars it is the condition of the bodywork that is most important as far as value is concerned. Your paint and body work look really nice in pictures. The high mileage does kinda hurt value, as does the 1.6L engine and weak differential, but those are typical for early cars. Not too many low mileage 1.6L cars left, most of them having been enjoyed regularly for the past 17 years. How much do you have in the way of service records? Can you elaborate on what recent service has been performed? Which belt? Which pump? What does the interior look like? Does it have a soft top? What condition is the top in? When where the KYB AGX installed? 500lb/300lb spring rates are really pushing the limits of what these shocks are capable of controlling. If I were the buyer I'd probably replace them ASAP.

Pros
  1. Custom bodywork and paint by PJ Bonifacio
  2. Hardtop
  3. Nice wheels

Cons
  1. 1.6L motor (some say this is a pro but most want 1.8L)
  2. Weak 1.6L differential
  3. High-mileage
  4. Wheel package may be too extreme for many prospective buyers
Given the nice body and the fact that mechanicals are relatively cheap/easy to fix I'd say this car is worth $4000-$6000 depending on who wants it, the phase of the moon, how nice the car looks in person, condition of interior/engine bay, etc.[/list]

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Stop deleting my posts Freedomgli, can't you people see i'm trying to help the Emporer!?

Post some more info.

Model year
With hardtop?
Wheel type and size(s)
Other options
Remember the garage feature that you guys love to tell people to fill out, so you won't have to ask dumb questions about their car, and they won't have to answer the dumb questions?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Isn't this the one PJ was selling a couple of months ago??

Also please let us know if there is anything wrong with the car... I know many of the 90 miatas have a short nose crank problem.

Anyways goodluck!!!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Stop deleting my posts Freedomgli, can't you people see i'm trying to help the Emporer!?

Post some more info.

Model year
With hardtop?
Wheel type and size(s)
Other options
Remember the garage feature that you guys love to tell people to fill out, so you won't have to ask dumb questions about their car, and they won't have to answer the dumb questions?

Emperor, huh?

My questions were not dumb questions. They were meant to advise the OP to include this information when asking what his car would be worth should he sell it.

If he didn't feel like posting that info, then he should have mentioned that further info could be found in his garage.

I really don't understand why you continue to incite arguments with the mods and me. Are you trying to get banned? Why do you continue with the smart-ass remarks and disrespect?

I'd love to hear a legitimate reason why.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
or better yet I'll buy your rims and tires off you and you can have mine lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts