ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
April 22nd is the date at turner field. (Sunday) I'll be cruising in on Saturday 21st with Chris miller who now has an ae86. We have booked at room in downtown at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. We are leaving Sunday night after the meet. I would like to set up a caravan into the meet. Also meeting up with Uni to shoot a feature for the magazine Saturday night.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I plan on staying away from any Trendfest meets this year. Some of the smaller local events I'll attend. But to be honest... After being in the "scene" for 20+ years. The new NOPI Nationals isn't so new.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I plan on staying away from any Trendfest meets this year. Some of the smaller local events I'll attend. But to be honest... After being in the "scene" for 20+ years. The new NOPI Nationals isn't so new.
my exact thinking. Plan to hit up a couple of drift events, and probably just H20i. Just staying local otherwise. No use in wasting money just to walk around and look at the same cars that go to every meet or show up on the internet 20,000 times

·
Registered
903 Posts
Ill be coming from FL!! and staying in atlanta the saturday,sunday and monday

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll be riding out from augusta. If anyone is coming through from columbia/charleston we should caravan... I'm the only one with a modded NA in augusta. Ive seen a few in aiken though.

·
Banned
179 Posts
My buddies and I will be there since we all live in ATL and drive Miatas! My new wheels should be here by then so I'll be ballin like a boss there

1 - 20 of 58 Posts