ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice vid, can't wait to go.
How is the project miata? Will you be at mosport on the 21st for the mazdees lapping day?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice vid, can't wait to go.
How is the project miata? Will you be at mosport on the 21st for the mazdees lapping day?
Unfortunately the race car project hasn't see much attention during the summer. I'm hoping to really work on it after Christmas and at least have it running (able to drive on track) by spring, even if it is w/o good suspension or a close ratio gearbox.

I think this weekend will finish my track activities for the year. Last weekend I instructed at Solo Ontario's Mosport school on Saturday, competed in the Solo 1 at Mosport on Sunday and drove Calabogie for the first time on Monday. This weekend I'm helping set up and lapping at Calabogie on Friday (instructors only) and instructing and lapping at Calabogie on Saturday and Sunday.

There are a number of outdoor projects around the house that I've been putting off all summer that should or have to be completed before the weather gets too cold, I think I have a couple roll bars or cages to build for customers starting in November and I still have a bunch of wiring to do on my roommates 1.6 to '99 1.8 swap. If I'm smart, I'll stay away from the track until spring but the is Mazdees Mosport event and a BMW school at Calabogie I could be instructing at on the 21st / 22nd.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you can pm me some info. about pricing and the cages you do. I beleive i'm going to buy the miatacage kit but if you can do the same work you'll have some new business.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can pm me some info. about pricing and the cages you do. I beleive i'm going to buy the miatacage kit but if you can do the same work you'll have some new business.
Check your PM's. There are a couple photos of the partial cage I built for my roommate in my gallery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts