ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only owned my first Miata, an NA for 3 weeks now and I have already faced every convertible drivers fear... a break in done by slicing my top. Rain has finally decided to show itself and lets just say my sew job done with fishing line is only lasting so long. Not really willing to buy a new soft top unless the right price. So someone help me out before I give up on my newest prized possesion...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I could post this in Suspension instead? And clearly I am
Hoping for someone to hook me up with a hardtop to buy, or a real
Cheap soft top.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Whats your price range? Your going to be looking at about $700+ for a hardtop used, if your lucky enough to find one in your area. You can get a replacement soft top (Just the fabric, not the strucural support, which shouldnt matter since you already have that.) for less than $200. Here is one on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mazda-Miata...ata&hash=item3cbc9aa705&vxp=mtr#ht_1509wt_974

You'll have to figure out how to replace it though, which might be a PITA. Good luck

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
It's not hard to find people parting out Miatas or someone selling a whole top on frame for a couple hundred bucks. Selling car over cut top? lololol

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
So I got a flat tire, please sell me a tire before I am forced to give up on my miata...

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

·
red?
1,239 Posts
Stating your location would certainly help. Also, this is the wrong sub-forum. Your thread should be in the "Wanted" section.

Options:

A.

B.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts