ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
summer school doesn't start till monday for me, so i had some time on my hands today and decided to roll/pull one of my fenders, 1. to see if i can do it. 2. seemed like fun.

heres the stock photo and heres the after photo. (lots of paint was chipped in this process :? but ill be painting the car this summer so it was a biggy for me.)

and here it is rolled and pulled !

= )

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, lol i wacked it pretty hard when i was doing it.

but yea, no heat gun or any of that. no fender roller tool, just my mini sledge hammer and some brute force.

i went around the edge first to smacked the lip in, then while i was looking at it i decided that i could just keep hammering it out to get that pulled look.

i still need to work on the rear lip, wasn't coming out enough, after im done ill probably just touch up a little bondo on the top side and paint the bad boy.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Wow man props to you for taking that on yourself. Im thinking of doing this. If I F up I will just buy flares.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I saw the hammer first and was expecting some beaten on piece of mess (like the pieces of abstract art I produce). But thats flippin sweet.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts