ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Eh... everytime I see Tak ride the gutter I always consider it a form of cheating. That's not meant to happen, but then again there aren't really any rules against it I suppose. #-o

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Sigh, if only the Roadster didn't flip! #-o

And I think Initial D is worth sitting around for hours watching subtitles! =D>
I have the entire first and second season burnt on CD's, both movies, and some more, I think. However, I want to know how the race against magic hand and magic foot or whatever those old guys were called went out (AE86 & FC/FD against GTR34 & AP1, I think)

·
Registered
200 Posts
haha..this is funny coz when the 4th stage came out and the first race was against a roadster i was like :eek: yeah i agree with greg i could watch hours of subtitled initial d. I have all stages,movies,extra stage, battle stage of initial d on my comp./burnt on cd's by the way. 8) guess you could say i like it. :wink:

·
Registered
482 Posts
If you watch my Miata's at the Gap video again, there's a part there on coming traffic is coming, the firs vehicle was way over the line, i actually dropped a tire over the gutter... total accident, but kept me in my lane well I can see how it works at least... scared the crap out of me! Don't think I want to try it going 80mph...

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be getting old; I have a whole bunch of episodes of this. I got bored halfway through. Every episode is the same and formulaic. The plotlines aren't particularly original; there are other examples of Anime that are particularly Japanese. The plots of Initial-D would be familiar to every American kid since the 0s.

·
Registered
465 Posts
initial d is a great anime series imo. easily one of my favs. from a comment before its actually god hand and god foot and they were both good battles. worth watching though instead of getting spoiled 8) i like how they incorporated a "monster miata" type roadster in for the race though, it really surprised me while i was watching the episodes as they were released.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Nice to see some more Initial D fans on here.

**Spoiler for Luv2turn**
God of foot loses to Keisuke due to him recovering and out drifting him at the end. Keisuke offered to redo the race but GOF denies b.c. his tires are shot.

In the race with God of hand, Takumi breaks his suspension due to the stress he puts on it using the gutter technique. Then he catches a break and GOH loses his stamina and throws up which forfeits the race.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts