ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got some RX7 460cc injectors off of eBay. I sent them off to WitchHunter Performance for cleaning and flow testing. They turned them around in 2 days! The crazy part is they called when they were done saying that NONE of them worked when they got them. I guess they had been sitting for awhile. They mark each injector, and replace all O-Rings, caps, etc. If you're looking to get your injectors serviced, go here. This is the best $60 I have ever spent.

Here's the printout they sent.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
$15 each is a good price. I like that they actually test the flow rate in cc. I sent a set of 460cc RX7 injectors to Linder (Lindner? or something) and they tested the flow rate in some godforsaken mystery unit. I tried to ask them what the hell unit they were using, and they couldn't give me a straight answer :mad:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
witchunter did some injectors for me a while back also..... They do great work

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for the info!

Now, does anyone have 4 injectors I can borrow since my car is a daily driver?
8)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Thanks for the info!

Now, does anyone have 4 injectors I can borrow since my car is a daily driver?
8)
I have 8 1.8L injectors sitting here :idea:

Prolly my old 4 injectors that I left somewhere in the shop - watch out for the brown colored one :mrgreen:

·
Registered
52 Posts
That is cheap and I like the print out that they gave you. I am sending my injectors over there. Thanks for the lead. =D>

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yeah, I used them also. Did a great job, they came back looking practically new. Money well spent for tuning. My initial spread was greater than 5%. When I got them back, they were much tighter, like less than 1.5% IIRC.

Bruce

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I love lopey Idle. I might tune my cam gears for that effect :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts