ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
WoW that makes me want to get better fast. lol I wish they were a little more umm easier on the eyes... :cry:

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
nah they werent that bad, just like most jdm girls out there, now when you mix a jdm girl and a usdm girl then your talking

·
Mufasa in Training
32,617 Posts
Ladies changing tires = sexay

My favorite piece of Texas changing tires...ummm...I'll be riiiiight back... :lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm sorry, I though by the title you meant actual racing. lol.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
nah they werent that bad, just like most jdm girls out there, now when you mix a jdm girl and a usdm girl then your talking
Are you kidding? I seen more grilz than a nelly video!

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Thats really reallly cool. The music in the vid was kind of annoying.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Jeez, people really need to stop busting girls chops for not being model hot at all times. I'm getting really sick of people on the internet giving regular evryday chicks (and MOMS at that) crap for looking ordinary. Especially on a Drift day. I'm sure you all put on your best clothes and dress up like it's for a date every day you go to the track. sheesh. Grow up. That's what the average Japanese Woman looks like.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
^ LOL I waiting for somebody to post that

Any female that can drive a manual let alone drift, autox, any form of motorsports is a plus in my book.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Wasn't expecting them to be that aggressive and was that one chick drifting with her kid in a car seat.

And the music does suck horribly!!!

·
4,296 Posts
lol , you guys are funny.
first time i saw this type of thing was at a DriftDay, with drifting pretty. yeah these chicks whip out the jack and swap tires, nothing hotter than that. but these are straight moms, out there living life on that vid.
its great
my wife has to see this, im signing her up for a drift event.and im gonna make her change her own sh*t.

however i did notice ,no helmets , and one left her seat belt hangin.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Man, I wish I could fit a spare set of tires in the back of my miata oh and drift that well.

the kids kinda wrecked it though, could have done without seeing them.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
I think it's awesome. A race, track day, or drift day isn't a beauty contest, it's about going out there with people who love the same stuff you do and having fun. Rock on.
-Ryan

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
lol , you guys are funny.
first time i saw this type of thing was at a DriftDay, with drifting pretty. yeah these chicks whip out the jack and swap tires, nothing hotter than that. but these are straight moms, out there living life on that vid.
its great
my wife has to see this, im signing her up for a drift event.and im gonna make her change her own sh*t.

however i did notice ,no helmets , and one left her seat belt hangin.

USA the land of the lawyer,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Jeez, people really need to stop busting girls chops for not being model hot at all times.
Hey no need their chops already look busted..hahah sorry dude you set that one up for me.

Seriously I didn't mean to come off sexist if they were dorky looking guys I would have done the same thing. I did admit that they got more skill than me. So props to them, especially finding time to do that sorta thing with a kid and everything.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts