ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics of my engine. I just installed a Racing Beat header and a carbon fiber MonsterFlow intake. The intake was for the NB, but I modified it to work with the NA. This is about all I'm doing to the engine bay other than little bits here and there, now time to save for a turbo :twisted:
The engine bay is actually dirty in these pics :roll:
Let me know what you think!

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good, you prolly have enough money in na parts to go forced induction already
Yeah you're right! I almost bought a JR supercharger but I decided to go turbo. I have my eyes set on a BEGi setup. This will hopefully keep me happy until that day comes!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here are some new pics of my engine. I just installed a Racing Beat header and a carbon fiber MonsterFlow intake. The intake was for the NB, but I modified it to work with the NA. This is about all I'm doing to the engine bay other than little bits here and there, now time to save for a turbo :twisted:
The engine bay is actually dirty in these pics :roll:
Let me know what you think!

Hey, that's my carbon fiber MonsterFlow intake! I'm glad it made it to you in good condition. It sure is pretty, isn't it?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, that's my carbon fiber MonsterFlow intake! I'm glad it made it to you in good condition. It sure is pretty, isn't it?
That WAS your intake! :lol: Yeah, it is pretty! Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts