ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got a high quality scan of their dials, (speedo, tacho, fuel, water and oil pressure)

I fancy making myself a new set, but but my car is at the bodyshop so I can't scan mine, plus If someone else has already done it it'd be easier for me ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you want a truly AWESOME homemade set, see if Adam (RevLimiter) still has the templates from his.
I've PM'd him no reply :-(

That exactly how I want mine to look, I've always loved dials like that, ever since my dad used to do rallying....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://miata.lewisd.com/gauges/gauge.png

It's km/h, though.
Cool! Thanks, I can start messing around with all the other dials :D hopefully someone will post up an MPH guage ;)

·
Mufasa in Training
31,106 Posts
If you want a truly AWESOME homemade set, see if Adam (RevLimiter) still has the templates from his.

That exactly how I want mine to look, I've always loved dials like that, ever since my dad used to do rallying....
Maybe try him on Miata.net. He posts under the same user name. Pretty much anything that guy does is quality. He should quit his day job ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Maybe try him on Miata.net. He posts under the same user name. Pretty much anything that guy does is quality. He should quit his day job ;)
I PM'd him on miata.net not here ;) thanks anyway tho! I love his site and his attention to detail is pretty incrediable. I actually emailed him via his site to his gmail account about 3 month ago but got no reply then either, I think i must've pissed him off in a former life ;)

Thanks for all your help tho guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts