ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Integrated Performance has a new home again. We had to leave the previous home due to bad communication with previous landlord. We were supposed to install our DYNO but in the last minute the landlord jacked us up and didn't let us install it so we had to find another place to install it. We moved close just a few blocks. Our new location is on Rosecrans Ave. between San Pedro and Avalon. It's a black building. Twice the size of the other shop. So if you guys need anything we are going to be here for a long long time. We have a 5 year lease. Our phone will be up by the end of the week . As soon as I get it I'll post it.

Thank You
Interated Performance

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys we have alot of stuff that were trying to get rid. Their just taking space. If your interested in anything go to my website and scroll through it and let me know if you find something you like and send me a message to see if were trying to get rid of that item. www.integratedperformance.org
thanks

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
The Unichip is AWESOME on the Mazdaspeed Protege, we are currently trying one out on a MSM at SU. If we get some solid results I'll drop some knowlege about it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can'y post any items on here already tried and prices my webmaster messed up and the quality is the same and were also trying to improve it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts