ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make an anodized titanium dress up kit for Honda S2000's (Well universal M6x16 hardware) so was wondering if there was any interest for the Miata's. Compared to other companies my titanium dress up kits are MUCH more affordable. Being titanium it still is not cheap but compared to competition it is unbeatable!

I need to see the sizes for most of the engine bay bolts in the Miata but if there is interest I can look into it and then offer some really nice dress up bolts.

I also have much more affordable stainless steel dress up bolts and washers available.

Can see them as well as other items on my site by clicking HERE

Here are some pictures of the Iridescent Blue Titanium dress up bolts on my car.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone have a picture of their engine bay showing the bolt setup under there? Fender bolts and how many bolts there are along the fender, bumper, etc? Also if anyone knows off hand the size of the bolts that run around the engine bay that would be greatly appreciated!! I will try to talk with my friend as well who has a Miata.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If bought individually yes. Titanium is some expensive stuff! For kits the price is of course cheaper per washer/bolt set. I have stainless steel ones for $39.99 a set of 20(20 washers and 20 bolts)

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
This is the best I've got on hand atm.

Most of the bolt sizes are all 10-13mm...

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man. I think i will have to find one to look at in person and check the sizes and all. Would probably make it easier.

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
Most of the bolt sizes are 10mm. there's a few that are 12mm and I think I ran into one being a 13mm.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok nice. The ones that are 10mm should be the M6 size bolts since the head is 10mm like in my car. I think most import cars are the same way. The ones I have should work in most places then I am betting.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As for pricing I really can't say yet since I am not sure how many and what type of bolts are needed. If most are the M6 size bolts I already carry that size bolt and washer so would make the kit more affordable if that was mostly what was needed for a kit or partial kit. Depending on the other types I would have to produce I would see what the cost would be.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have the ones for the steering wheel .Also whats a price on a gold set when you figure out what the bolts are on a NA .

Any pictures for the ones needed for the steering wheel?

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ah ok. I am sure those could be made if there was enough interest. Anyone know how many bolts are long fenders and what size?

If most/ all around the front bumper and fender are the M6 bolts and someone can check the amount I can send out a free stainless steel set of the M6x16mm bolts with finish washers to install and all.
Must take pictures and let me know before sending out how many are needed and if those sizes will work and what other size bolts/washers would be needed.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts