ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit: Any member can request a group buy but all group buys must be coordinated through a Club Roadster forum sponsor. Linking to off-site group buys is not allowed.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
always had a account there, but wow! on the pricing!!!

For the lazy people:
$499 shipped for gold in 16x8

$399 shipped for other colors in 16x8

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
i think im leaning towards 15x8 +0 for me... would 16x8's be too big on a miata?

·
Supporting Member
33 Posts
Batreyed´s Flares on Ebay....still 26 minutes to finish though.
hahaha now I'm gonna snipe you! Just kidding. eBay is like war man. Don't tip your hand or else you'll end taking an ass whooping. It's only safe to talk about it after you've won the auction.
IT´s OK for me, just found out that C2Auto sells similar flares cheaper.
Whatever happens is OK :shock:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
The flares on an NA really work with the deep SportMaxes. You can run no flares, yes. Yea it looks sick, but the flares are a different look and look amazing too. My problem is with m.net people who buy flares because their 16x7.5 +30 are too wide somehow.
I run the RB's 13x8 +4 with VERY wide Hoosier slicks (9" tread width) and have set it all up to not rub during 100% cornering in autocross so I know its doable, but I think for a larger wheel dia. like 15x8 or 16x8 I would personally flare the car so that I can run a 225ish tire and get some more tread down instead of stretching a 205 - I run 205's on my 15x6.5, if I went wider I would want to use that width.
Just me. I kind of bridge the gap between m.net prudes and clubroadster JDM fanatics.....
-Ryan

·
Supporting Member
33 Posts
The flares on an NA really work with the deep SportMaxes. You can run no flares, yes. Yea it looks sick, but the flares are a different look and look amazing too. My problem is with m.net people who buy flares because their 16x7.5 +30 are too wide somehow.
I run the RB's 13x8 +4 with VERY wide Hoosier slicks (9" tread width) and have set it all up to not rub during 100% cornering in autocross so I know its doable, but I think for a larger wheel dia. like 15x8 or 16x8 I would personally flare the car so that I can run a 225ish tire and get some more tread down instead of stretching a 205 - I run 205's on my 15x6.5, if I went wider I would want to use that width.
Just me. I kind of bridge the gap between m.net prudes and clubroadster JDM fanatics.....
-Ryan

That´s right, i need to use at least 225 semi slicks on the rear wheels in order to manage the 270+WHP at the track. This size is impossible to fit without flares.
¿Will it look bad with flares? I like racing flares, with visible studs.
¿Anyone using 16x8 0ET with flares? ¿pics?
Thanks to all

·
Supporting Member
33 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
He posts on a couple other forums I'm on, and I know he's a busy dude...but he seems cool. I doubt he'd intentionally screw you over.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts