ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
i saw a NA runnign Spec-Miata a few years ago with that scheme at Road Atlanta... damn nice. What other roadsters are painted up like big name race cars???

·
2,708 Posts
Did Gulf ever sponsor a Mazda in that color?

I'm all for historical paint-jobs, but it at least has to tie-in with the actual make or model.

Gulf Porsche= Bad-ass
Gulf GT-40= Bad-ass
Gulf Mclaren F1= Bad-ass

Gulf Mazda?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I agree that the Gulf livery isn't period correct or authentic to that make/model car but neither is the Alitalia livery on the KG Works demo car. I think the execution on renerobertson's car looks good. It adds unique flair and advertises that he is a race car enthusiast.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For some reason, you get a few Roadsters coming out of Japan in the Toyota-Castrol Rally colours; seen about half a dozen over here so far.

Whatever colour schemes suit people is fine by me. After all, some peole think its cool to put a Lotus badge on a Mazda :?

·
5,990 Posts

·
5,990 Posts
For some reason, you get a few Roadsters coming out of Japan in the Toyota-Castrol Rally colours; seen about half a dozen over here so far.

Whatever colour schemes suit people is fine by me. After all, some peole think its cool to put a Lotus badge on a Mazda :?
pics? pics?? i wanna see 8)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts