ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to my gauge cover gear and hand brake surround i got the seatbeats leather suround with red sttitching.

Now i just have to do something to the brake handle. A friend of mine could make a costum fit cover in carbon, I think it will be great matching the gear leaver or get the Joyfast brakehandle.

Here is some jobs of my friend

What you think? Leather or Carbon

·
3,542 Posts
From the few pics in the garage, I'd go with leather. Unless you really love the carbon. Warning: carbon fiber is like a virus, once it gets in your car it will spread... ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is another with gear and handbrake.

Warning: carbon fiber is like a virus, once it gets in your car it will spread... Wink
That is right

·
Registered
698 Posts
From the few pics in the garage, I'd go with leather. Unless you really love the carbon. Warning: carbon fiber is like a virus, once it gets in your car it will spread... ;)
Word....That is the exact reason why I haven't purchased any carbon for my interior. The carbon center console would be cool if the entire was carbon and the car's sole purpose was track duty. I dig the ebrake handle and seat belt boots though. I was eyeing a set of those on ebay along with a leather guage hood. All would have either yellow or red stitching to match what ever steering wheel I ended up buying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts