301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, my name is Mark... I own a White '94 Miata -
Tan leather interior
5-speed (of course!)
rear spoiler
hardtop
60k miles

I just bought the car in October from a guy in So. Cal, who had jut replaced the brakes, added Neuspeed sway bars, a front strut tower brace, new Bilstein HD shocks, and kept the car in great shape.

After I bought it, I got some used 15" MR2 rims for it, with Falken Azenis tires, added FM springs and a HardDog Ace rollbar.

I've had one track day at Thunderhill raceway that was held by TEAM racing, and will be attending Got Guts at Thunderhill next month too. Driving on a track is such an incredible experience - I'm HOOKED!

I'm extremely happy with her - she drives great, handles like a dream and is nice and reliable. I typically hang out over on another Miata site (Miata.net) and my local club's website (www.samoa.org) ..

anyways, I know nothing speaks like photos.. so here's a few ..

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha.. you from Redpepper?

Thanks for the compliments.. I do love this car.. and nobody dares to call it 'cute' :)

here's some photos of the CRX Si I had (and sold) .. it didn't have AC, and I gotta have AC in Sacramento.

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too funny.. .where's Rush Park?
Yeah, I live in CH ... but now instead of a white CRX, I have a MUCH sweeter white Miata :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts