ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everyone,

my name is benjamin, i've been a member since aug. '06, but haven't really post that much. there are just soooooo much information to get them all in (like evey message board i've been on). but now i think i have a fair knowledge about my car, i figure it's time to introduce it and maybe meet all the cool and knowledgeable people on here.

i have a '91 and have been doing some maintenance on it, but overall it is in a really good shape. there are couple of mods that i have done, but the engine is completely stock.

i work in the city of commerce and live in pico rivera, i work six days/week so i don't really have much time go to all the cool local meets. but i'm gonna try to attend one of these tech-days.

here are couple of pictures...

and some pictures of my past rides (in order)....

and picture of my daily driver...

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Welcome to the club, Wow, looks like you go through cars pretty quickly, hope you stay with the Miata, they are great cars.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone, i feel very welcome here.

as for the ssr's, they are 16x8 +26mm normal disk all around. i waited 2+ months for them. i love them.

i had them on the scion for awhile, but when i bought the miata last year, i found out that they fit perfectly. i'm on tein basics and no rubbing whatsoever, no fender rolling needed.

i gonna try to come out to the KINOD meets.

thanks for the compliments guys.

benjamin

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Bomb wheels. Look would better with a wider tire to fill in the gap I think, better performance as well.

Nice Mcoupe too!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks people, i regret selling the coupe, but the payment was just too much for me at the time (back when i was in college).

i miss it all so much...saving up for the new MZ4 coupe (yeah in my dreams)...

here are more of the clown shoe...

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
welcome to the board, you can talk shop with us at the KINOD and meet out resident wannabe miata with his M Roadster

1 - 20 of 28 Posts