ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get a kit from for my 00 miata, i saw one from maruha for 3800 + 500 to install i'd install myself but i cant tune for **** and its all in japanese...

·
4,436 Posts
Do a search - look at the sticky above and you can also look at other Miata forums (m.net, etc). There is tons of info and I suggest you chat with Ocean over at Chinkara Motorsports (www.chinkaramotorsports.com) since it sounds like you have the Maruha/Freedom IRTB setup. I highly suggest you have someone tune your car who is used to tuning a Freedom unit on an IRTB setup.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats where i was refering too i dint really like the price tag but i know you pay for what you get... just wanted to know if there is a complete kit made elsewhere that's supported here in the us

·
Registered
52 Posts
Call or Email Jimmy at Fuji Racing (http://www.fuji-racing.com). He has basic kits with a piggy back controler or with the AEM stand alone for the cheaper than the price you stated for the other kit. He's in florida and the kits are made in Japan. I just ordered a set for my 1.6 with the piggyback as I'm going to use Megasquirt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts