ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some rota rb's from them on sat. got just a reciept from paypal, so I e-mailed them to make sure they had everything right and asked aprox what time to expect them...no reply, sent them another to see if I'll get a tracking# and if they shipped them already.....no reply, on their site it says They ship within 24hrs of payment and will reply in under 24hrs. ??....Has anyone done business with them?

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
i called them last night and could not get them i did not leave a voice mail but an hour later when i looked at my phone i had 2 missed calls from them and a voice mail telling me they tried to return my call.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I just called after I initailly wrote this post..no awnser, They just called me back.
They sent out royal silver instead of the flat black I ordered. They offered me a discount of 20$... I took it, oh well I guess I can powdercoat em later on.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
woot sounds like a good place to order from...i really should call them back now.

how is that good? he ordered the flat black ones, they sent the wrong ones and all they offered was $20? it would cost more than that for him to paint them CORRECTLY to get the color he wants. not to mention, they are brand new rims! if it were my shop, i'd atleast offer to send new ones and return the old ones..

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
well i am sure he could have told them he wanted the flat black ones and would have sent them if he wanted. it was his option to take the silver wheels. price is good also.

anyone else deal with them?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it sucks that Im not getting the flat black like I wanted, and 20 dollars isnt that much. I shoulda told them to send me some flat black ones and send the silver back but I didnt want to deal with a longer wait and return shipping. I just wont do business with them again. I got a friend with a home size powdercoater that works really good and all I have to do is buy the powder... Im thinking dark bronze.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Moral of this story is...
do business ON THE PHONE rather then email or web store ;) Probably the whole issue would have been avoided. When I ordered from them by phone they even called back to confirm the specifics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts