ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently just bought my second bike and I love it.My first bike was a 98 VSTAR(bobber) and this bike i have now is my first sports bike. I bought a 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250R I got a really good deal on it and i couldn't pass on it.When I bought the bike the guy was real cool and straight up no bs or any of that funny crap. He had me meet him at a local motorcycle dealer ship and gave me paper work and proof of maintenance records and a compression test result sheet.
2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
ONLY 9,240 Miles
Super Clean Fairings Never Been Laid Down.

The PO changed the back fairing and obviously did a shity job with paint but other that is runs GREAT !!:)
Any of you guys out their ride?
Any suggestions to a good motorcycle forum!!?
THANKS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sportbikes.net is good, and ADVrider.com is good (but they're mostly long distance/dirt related, yet they have something for almost everyone on there). That's all that I can come up with off the top of my head.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Swing and a miss with the correct usage of 'their'. I believe the thread title you were looking for is: Are there any bikers in here?

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,164 Posts
Swing and a miss with the correct usage of 'their'. I believe the thread title you were looking for is: Are there any bikers in here?
Right, because the stereotype is that smart, responsible people ride motorcycles. :whistle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts