ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is, my 90 red na6 that i got back in October of 2011, i got it with 203K miles, a clean title, 100% bone stock. I paid $2,000 American dollars for it. Top was in great shape, no holes/tears/leaks or anything like that, but the rear plastic window wasn't clear. interior wasn't bad. Mechanically it ran smooth with no noticeable problems.

it didn't even have badges on it =/

ewwww 4x4 status

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any plans?
Nothing crazy for this miata, i don't want to invest alot on this one, mainly beef up the appearance. When i get a clean all around 1.8, i'll have some nice track plans for it. This is my DD so i just want to be satisfied with the look of it for now, but hey who knows, plans change right? :phillyb:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hated the 4x4 look from day one... so i got some Intrax lowering springs for $25 :)

(i lost the pic of the springs so here it is jacked up ready for them to be installed)

installed

no moar foar by foar

it actually looked lower in person, it gave it a real nice drop

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I liked the way my miata sat with the lowering springs installed BUT hated how i bounced like a lowrider.... so i sold my Intrax springs for $40, got some practically new raceland coilovers for $220 (ended up paying $180 for the coilovers because of the money i got for my springs)

My buddy working on this corner

yup

sitting low on my racelands

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Removed the passenger side seat to clean all the gunk from the PO

Been wanting some oem mud guards since the day i got my miata, found a clean set for 40$

looks so much better from the rear, but now i feel like my wheels aren't wide enough, i think it looks too flush

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good so far! It's interesting that you bought new badges for the rear since most people debadge their cars.
Thanks man i appreciate it! :haiguyths:
it just looked too plain from the rear in my eyes, and the holes from the missing Mazda badge on the rear finish panel weren't helping either. the fact that it was missing bothered me lol

·
Banned
3,279 Posts
*cringe*

I liked the way my miata sat with the lowering springs installed BUT hated how i bounced like a lowrider.... so i sold my Intrax springs for $40, got some practically new raceland coilovers for $220

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree with badging it, too plain to me; I'll have only the Mazda though. Car looks good btw.
thanks adam! i will update more of my progress either later tonight or tomorrow forsure! stay tuned! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
looks great, do not try to poke these wheels like you wanted in the other thread. IMO 7" wheel will look like ass. The car is perfect as is. If you want to get the poke, get new wheels (8"+).

and yeah you are going to bounce on those racelands and ride height. Mines bottom out on big bumps and I have cut bumpstops and I'm higher than you are. My guess is you already riding your bumpstops.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks great, do not try to poke these wheels like you wanted in the other thread. IMO 7" wheel will look like ass. The car is perfect as is. If you want to get the poke, get new wheels (8"+).

and yeah you are going to bounce on those racelands and ride height. Mines bottom out on big bumps and I have cut bumpstops and I'm higher than you are. My guess is you already riding your bumpstops.
yeah man im actually looking for someone interested in trading their XXR 002's 15x8+0 for my dr20's

1 - 20 of 204 Posts