ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone thats seen my car in person knows that the paint condition was pretty crappy. there were actually brown spots that wouldnt wash out. Sevan (that7guy) gave me a hand cleaning up the paint real nice yesterday, its like a whole new car. =D> Theres probably some pics in my garage where you can see how dirty it was.

so enjoy some pics from my crappy 2.1 megapixel camera. our other halfway decent one bit the dust a few weeks ago.

turns out when the car was in an accident before, the nose was replaced with a 90-92 nose, with no holes from the emblem. word.

·
Registered
465 Posts
what mirrors are those again, i know you told me once long time ago but i never got to see any pics. i like those more than mine from the looks of them already. how they working out for you and where did you get them?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, they are team dynamics pro race 1's

thanks crimson, I think driving around for an hour in search of some good spots paid off this time :mrgreen:

3uno5, they are the aerodramatics mirrors, ordered directly from aerodramatics. I have also noticed that they look different than yours and anyone elses. They dont even look like whats shown on aerodramatics website! Everything about them is fine, except for the non stainless steel hardware that got surface rust within the first few days they were installed.

I would like to place an order from some online hardware store this week for some new hardware since lowes and home depot dont have anything in the size I need.

·
Registered
465 Posts
thats interesting, looking at their website they look exactly like the ones i have but like you said the ones they sent you are different lol. i really like the curve in the ones they sent you. if i decide to order them ill have to give them a call and see exactly whats up lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts