ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the smiling owners? Anybody have more pics of this car? The pic shown below was taken at "Miatas at Myrtle Beach 2007".

Edit: thanks for helping identify this Italia.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts

i think someone said is was a Italia conversion... i'll see if i can find shots of the rear... it was teh sex.. i was there,.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks for the help. I guess I'd never seen one from that front view before. I thought most all Italias came with plexi covers for the headlamps. From the side it's clearly Italia.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I've never had the pleasure of seeing an Italia conversion in person before...someday (sigh)

I ALMOST went the Italia route instead of the Pitcrew route with my project car...the only reason I didn't go that way had to do with access to underhood components. It would've been harder to work on stuff under the hood with that conversion (especially with the turbo).

Italias can look INCREDIBLE if they're executed properly.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yep... good folks. He owns a used car dealership in Asheboro, NC.
The car has fresh paint as of last year. Bun was driving the car, crested a hill and a flock of guinea hens was in the road! He hit the brakes, then saw feathers... His body shop guy did a few tweaks to the car when he had it in for repair.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts