ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all of you who have been customers of mine in the last 7 or 8 months. It's been fun being a forum sponsor and watching my products pop up on Roadsters of all sorts.

I've decided not to renew my forum sponsorship. I'll still be doing what I do...I just won't be able to hawk my goods on CR.net. You can always keep tabs on my Facebook page and on my website for new products. I've got some special edition keychains coming out in a couple weeks. :)

Thanks again.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
You don't need the hype anymore. Everyone knows you and you got your own thing going now. :).

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
i still want you to make me the custom rocker stripes we talked about, but im broke at the moment. i have that email pined in my email. and ill keep a look out for you updates.

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i still want you to make me the custom rocker stripes we talked about, but im broke at the moment. i have that email pined in my email. and ill keep a look out for you updates.
No problemo. [email protected] will continue to be my email address :)

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i remember being a moderator on a forum. i neglected to bite my tongue. my moderator status lasted about a month.
and then i got banned...

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
figures

·
Registered
196 Posts
Best of luck to the only vendor whose parts made my wife say "wow, that would look hot on your car".

I'll be back for center cap badges when I get some not-so-shitty looking center caps....

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I really want some rocker stripes, but my car needs new paint first. Any chance of getting a stencil so I could have them painted on instead attempting to put on vinyl?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts