Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
rememebr im from chicago......oooh WOW someones bad a$$ BOV just popped off twice! what a cool guy! (i can't believe i could hear that... im on the other side of an entire apt. complex......)

oh back to weather... im from chicago so... temps in the 50s aren't bad unless im naked... but if im moving around to i can keep my heat up.

·
Registered
489 Posts
someone call Bill and tell him to set up a group buy on

water proof gloves, beanies, & snow boots.
Oh oh please tell me that they are the suuuuper limited edition Garage Vary ones! :mrgreen:

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
It's semi-cold here. It's been ~50ish the past few days, so I've been rocking with the top down.... and boy have people stared! I got 2 cops to smile at me today when it started sprinkling and I still had the top down. I just go faster so I don't get wet! (stoplights > me.) :lol:

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
someone call Bill and tell him to set up a group buy on

water proof gloves, beanies, & snow boots.
I just read on Clubroadster.net that bill with crimson's help is setting up a group buy on beanies, water proof gloves, and snow boots.

BTW I just voted on Andrews thread that Yes it is cold in my area, incase you're wondering.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
omg i was just down in LA for turkey day. it was like summer there ! im going to school up in reno. during the day its 35*F and at night 20-25*

i went to go wash off some grease on my driveshaft for tomorrow's swap and i got some water on the windows and stuff....froze while i was still at the car wash.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
pretty nice today, went top down this afternoon. should be in the 40s by the weekend though. murmur.

·
Registered
718 Posts
it's freakin cold an i'm loving it. drove back home from a friend's house this weekend with the top down and the heater on full.

it's probably the most efficient way of being inefficient that i know of.

·
Registered
176 Posts
hell yeah its cold outside... windy too. I was stuck in a lil traffic this afternoon on the 5 fwy and I saw trash/leaves moving faster than me!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts