ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to make sure that I have this right. The light harness where the cupholer is connected on a 1991 miata, in the center console. It has a positive and a negative side. The negative side is the one with the black line on it and the positive side has just like red and silver specks (both are red). Does this sound right?

I am using that as the power source for my shift knob LED's. It is basically connected so when you turn on the cluster lights it comes on, but I also put a switch to turn it off while Im drying.

Any info is much appreciated
Thanks!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had it ghetto rigged to so the + and - may have touched but im not sure, its now soldered/crimped etc and connected but i have not turned it on because I dont have the fuse yet..... and I want to make sure I have it right

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
i had one of them on my purple dildo shifter...looked amazing ricey but i loved it. only problem was it was just too bright to drive with at night :(

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I remember when I was 16 and had an LED shift knob from advanced auto parts, fuzzy LED dice hanging from the rear view mirror, and LED strips lighting up the pedals. OH the days of rice. <3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts