ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
oh my! lovin this vid! thank you!

·
2,708 Posts
Its funny how JC calls Willow Springs "The fastest race course on the west coast"....yet, they're not even using the Big Track. It looks like Horse Thief Mile, which is a glorified autocross course,haha.

·
3,857 Posts
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4013662715321332704

:mrgreen:

Welcome...and OMG that was an awesome video...I stuck in my pc for 1:19min :mrgreen:
BTW even though I'm from Europe I still think this was a bit biased...
Really who would compare the RAM V8 with an atom...in the Willow Springs :p
And why they got the H2 and not the H1 :wink: or the H3?

Yes I agree overall but he keeps forgetting the price of the "similar" cars that he compares...

·
Registered
255 Posts
"driving this is like going out with a really good mate. Good laugh, always up for a party...trouble is, he does like to kill people with axes occasionally."

LOL :lol: I love his analogies

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
In one of his videos (which may not be available in the US) he hunts down a remote piloted Corvette (80's/90's one) in a helicopter gunship and blasts it to bits! In another video he crashed an early 911 into a wall on purpose :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
His comparisons are so ridiculous, I can't tell if he's serious or just joking.
But then again, he's probably bitter that british people pay what we pay for an SRT4 or miata to get a 1.3L diesel.

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
It's all in the name of entertainment - it's known that he'll arrange things just to fit a certain point of view.

I think the slating if the Corvette for having Eagles was a bit unfair. That car and the Roushe Mustang made it to Evo Magazine's car of the year test, so they are obviously good cars.

But maybe he does have a point when he is talking about engineers - to paraphrase 'is it that american engineers have never experienced twisty mountain passes and think that people in the UK live in mud huts and bark at each other'? :wink:

Anyway, no need to go into a UK vs US forum war (oh the joy :roll: ) as I think the motor industry has came a long way since the 70's and 80's when US cars were not exported to Europe (and visa versa) and were developed in isolation to nowadays in the international community where we are seeing cars from both continents more often selling in the other.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just tro clarify,we in the U.K dont all like J.C,some think he is a self oppinionated jerk =D> .Not me i hasten to add :mrgreen: .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts