ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That's all you needed to read to be interested in this thread... Admit it. If it said "Hellaflush" or "Slammed" you'd already have called your bank to see if the funds were available.

But you read J.D.M, and you don't even have to make sure you won't overdraft your checking account, because that's just the way it is.

Well here's your chance at owning one of the most legit J.D.M pieces ever made in Japan by a Samurai. It will instantly make your car lighter, and therefore faster, thus resulting in more races won, and may even mean you'd see your first pair of double D's that aren't pixelated and choppy because you're using Windows and all that damn "music" you downloaded is keeping you from being a productive member of society.

Well, after you get these badboys on, you'll never have to worry about the blue screen of death again. I'm serious, these will give you GAME. And if you're a Mac user, you probably drive a Jetta, so this doesn't apply to you anyways.

Shipped straight from a dude in some prefecture in Japan, to my door, where they've been molested loved for about 2 years, to your doorstep through US of fucking A certified priority shipping mail service for $324. Or if you're a baller like that guy you see in the mirror, chump change.

Do some searching. These things are used by JGTC teams across the universe. Yeah, the J stands for Japan. The place that one dude got overnight parts from.

240 ounces. That's not how much marijuana you've smoked, that's how much they weigh. Have you ever felt what 240 ounces of feathers feels like!? I knew you did.

Notice I waited until now to mention they're carbon fiber. They're carbon fiber. If I did that earlier, you'd have stop reading and would still be fapping... I'll wait.

Okay, close the bangbros window, and open a new one. Search "Craft Square mirrors price." Yeah, it does say what you think it says. Now add that, with the cost and wait time for shipping, and you might as well... Well you know, cuz I do. I'm glad we agree.

I did the search for you:
http://www.nengun.com/craft-square/tca-f-touring-competition-mirror

That website not JDM enough for you? Here, some crazy writing, not sure what language it is.
http://www.craftsquare.co.jp/tc_top.html

It's a direct bolt on. Comes with all the hardware you need to install in about 30 seconds. 15 minutes if your door panels and old mirrors aren't already off.

I'm pretty damn sure it will fit both NA and NB. But do yourself a favor and check first. I don't have an NA lying around, so I can't do your sweet ass any favors.

There's a .7503 cm chip of the clear coat the very top edge of the passenger side. I brilliantly covered it with a small strip of black vinyl so only you, me, and anyone else reading this will know. Unless of course you update your Facebook status.

These are the pictures I have at this moment in space-time. As soon as I finish eating my grape nuts cereal, I'll go take a picture of them with my beautiful self holding them so you know they really are that light. If they weighed a ton, I wouldn't be holding them. Obviously.

Thanks for reading.

TL;DR:

Panties dropped, and you just caught them. Tally-ho!

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Line 20 word number 216.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, had to sneak in the price some how...

I know $300 sounds like a lot, but don't forget what you're getting.

I think the knock offs -which are much smaller and may even be just a CF overlay, are about $150-200. The APR's are about $200-250. Also you may or may not have to build your own base plate for the universal fit ones.

These Craft Squares are MADE for the Roadster. So fit and finish are spot on.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm single BTW.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Oh Ly, you crack me up.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Truthfully, I don't like to write, but I do love me some FS threads. It might just be my background in marketing (glorified term for sales man), but the sassy one liners come easy when I like the product I'm selling.

Seriously, how many hookers or blow could you get for $300? It's either a 6/10 Craigslist track hoe' and a bag of baby laxative or a decent ball and risking that blue screen of death mentioned earlier.

Invest in your future now. It'll be here sooner than you think.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you, eh. :)

Oh look, I was too lazy to take them off so here's a pic I just took.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts