1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$300 shipped - Used JR Header
(cheaper if local pickup / drop off)
:bouncin:Location: Laguna Beach, CA, 92651:bouncin:
Contact
Email: [email protected]
Call/text: (203) 727 - 9580

(Generic image. I'll take more photos later.)

This is for a 1.8 NB (or NA if you want to weld a new flange for the cat). It should fit under any roots blower setup for the 1.8 BP motors. It doesn't have any broken welds, no signs of "repairs" made, just a well designed 4-2-1 header. These are $500 new plus tax and shipping so I think $300 is a fair price. I've got an NA so I have no use for it. EGR has a threaded cap on it, so you can use it or cap it if you want. It also has a 2nd O2 sensor bung for a wideband which is super convenient if you're running a wideband already, welded in just past the 2-1 collector. If not just plug it with an old O2 sensor or a $5 plug off ebay:

(If you ask nice, I might have a spare)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Glws Tom, I love my JR header on my na, and the carb number let's me rest easy around those pesky CA popo's!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it would honestly be best done yourself, or at a muffler shop i that's what you want to do. This way you can bolt it up, put a custom sized piece in that makes it it perfect and weld it while it's on the car. Otherwise, you'll have to assume my cat-back, cat and motor mounts are all the same as yours so that there's no gaps or difficulty getting it all to line up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts